- Brush and wash the ginger, then slice it unpeeled.
- Spread a tablespoon of Kinmen Kaoliang evenly over the lamb slices before mixing them with the chili and the starch.
- Rinse the goji berries. Put them in a small bowl and soak them in a 1 tablespoon of Kinmen Kaoliang.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil into the pan, then the ginger slices, and fry over low to medium heat.
- Now increase the heat a little and add the lamb (see step 2), stirring well.
- Once the meat is no longer red, it's done. Now salt, add the pickled goji berries, stir well again and the food is ready!