- Put the ground beef in a clean bowl and marinate with Kinmen Kaoliang.
- Cut the pointed cabbage into small pieces, chop finely and salt, Then pour off the water and add the cabbage to the ground beef with ginger, soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil.
- Now add the green onions and mix, then knead the mixture well.
- Now sprinkle starch on a plate, place the dumpling skin side by side on the starch and fill the ground beef mixture into the dumpling skin.
- Now pour oil into a hot pan, put the dumplings in it and pour the starch syrup over it and then fry with the lid closed and low to medium heat.
- When the starch syrup becomes crispy, stir to prevent burning. As soon as the dumpling skin becomes transparent, you are done.