- First, fry the sesame on a low heat in a pan without oil.
- Then mix the fried black sesame with sugar.
- Ground the mixture of sugar and sesame to black sesame powder.
- Put butter in a bowl and warm the bowl in a water bath to soften the butter.
- Mix the butter and the black sesame powder and then put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes. This makes it easier to shape.
- Put the sticky rice flour in a bowl, add lukewarm water and then knead with your hands until the dough is smooth.
- Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rise in a warm place for about 15 minutes. Then divide the dough into small portions of the same size.
- Take the black sesame filling out of the fridge and roll it into small balls.
- Then roll out the small portions of dough, place one of the sesame balls on each and finally shape them into dumplings.
- Put the filled dumplings in a pot with boiling water and cook until they float to the top.
- Finally, put the sesame dumplings in a bowl with some water (see photo) and enjoy.