- Put the pork ribs in a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Cook the soybean sprouts in a separate pot for 2 minutes, then quench with cold water and leave to soak.
- Make a marinade by mixing soy sauce, water and Kinmen Kaoliang. Then put the pork ribs in it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan. Then put the marinated pork ribs and fry at low to medium heat.
- Now add the spices and the marinade and fry with the lid closed and low heat until the sauce thickens after about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, place the soybean sprouts on a plate, then place the pork ribs on top and add the sauce. Enjoy your meal!